2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Advertising cookies
On this website we use advertising cookies, enabling us to personalize the advertisements for you, and we (and third parties) gain insights into the campaign results. This happens based on a profile we create based on your click and surfing on and outside https://domainvendor.com. With these cookies you, as website visitor are linked to a unique ID, so you do not see the same ad more than once for example.
5.4 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
Because these cookies are marked as tracking cookies, we ask your permission to place these.
5.5 Social media buttons
On our website we have included buttons for Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest to promote webpages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest. These buttons work using pieces of code coming from Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest themselves. This code places cookies. These social media buttons also can store and process certain information, so a personalized advertisement can be shown to you.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram and Pinterest are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
We use Google Analytics for website statistics.
For more information, please read the Google Analytics Privacy Statement.
Retention: 1 year
Function: Store and count pageviews
Retention: 2 years
Function: Store and count pageviews
You do have the right to opt-out and to object against the further use of non-functional cookies.
If we receive a privacy signal from your browser, we will set your privacy settings on this website to strictly necessary. If you want to have full functionality, please consider excluding https://www.domainvendor.com from your privacy settings.
Update your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
European Economic Area (EU)
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our websites again.
10. Selling data to third parties (US)
We do not sell data to third parties.
11. Contact details
+31 88 444 5400